- Cycle computers/lights
Application of composite puncture proof ply and high composite carbon tread compound made possible to use thinner tread and still maintain high mileage.
Thinner tread also lowers rolling resistance while the tyre is maintaining ideal shock absorption proporties and high puncture resistance.
|Ref.||Tubulars||Measures||Weight||Pressure||TPI Lateral / Banda rodadura|
|N206X00||HI-COMP. CARBON 23||28” 23 mm||260 g||8–12 bar (115–175 p.s.i.)||120 / 240|
|N207X00||HI-COMP. CARBON 25||28” 25 mm||300 g||6–8 bar (90–115 p.s.i.)||120 / 240|
|N228X00||HI-COMP. CARBON 28||700 x 28 C||320 g||5–8 bar (70–115 p.s.i.)||120 / 240|
We use this special rubber compound in most of our road tubes - with hardness SH A 66, this mixture of synthetic and natural rubber enriched with Active Silica gives the tubes excellent grip in wet conditions and offers low rolling resistance.
1. The base layer is made of cotton.
2. Tread is made of rubber compound with active silica, silica or black carbon (depending on model).
3. Protective rubber layer located under the tread, which indicates the wear of the tubular and the greater possibility of punctures when this layer appears (depending on models).
4.Anti-puncture layer, made of a braided rubber compound, reinforced with ELC.
5. The carcass layers are overlapped and bonded under the tread, increasing the TPI (threads per inch) and offering greater resistance to punctures.
6. The carcass is manufactured with 2 layers of reverse oriented braided rubber compound, bonded and reinforced with ELCS.
7. The hermetic inner layer is a special rubber-butyl compound, with very low air permeability which allows for long inflation intervals. The solid bond between the airtight layer and the casing offers low rolling resistance.
© 2019 Manufacturas GES. Todos los derechos reservados