- Cycle computers/lights
• GREATER BRAKING POWER: the Disc Shark®’s design means that less pressure is required in the brake line under the most fatiguing conditions, meaning less effort is required to brake. This translates into a 5-10% increase in braking power under normal conditions.
• MORE STABILITY: even in the least favourable conditions in terms of temperature (steep gradients, high speeds, high ambient temperature and large mass), the Disc Shark® maintains stable and consistent behaviour at all times. Its structural design adapts to the different disc diameters to achieve adequate stiffness for each model.
• LOWER OPERATING TEMPERATURE: the Disc Shark® drastically reduces the operating temperature – a 30% reduction compared to other high-end discs currently on the market – and is manufactured as one piece for greater strength.
• LONGER BRAKE PAD LIFE: under normal conditions brake pad life is increased by 25-40% with Disc Shark®.
• LIGHTER DISC: the Disc Shark® is lighter than most other high-end brake discs on the market thanks to the optimised design of both the rotor and the hub.
P574X00 - Ø180x2,0mm / 127g
P575X00 - Ø203x2,0mm / 174g
© 2019 Manufacturas GES. All rights reserved